Collegiate Governing Body
The board of BIOEF is the Basque Biobank's collegiate governing body and, as such, is responsible for all management, control and oversight duties.
Responsibilities of the Collegiate Governing Body:
- To frame and manage the activities of the Basque Biobank within the Department of Health's healthcare and research policies.
- To approve the Basque Biobank's strategic plan and standard operating procedures, and to evaluate its degree of compliance with them.
- To present proposals from the Basque Biobank to other competent governmental bodies for approval by them.
- To approve the annual budget.
- To exercise any other responsibility granted by this and other regulations.