The coordinating node is based at the headquarters of the Basque Foundation for Health Innovation and Research.
The Basque Foundation for Health Innovation and Research
Torre del BEC
Ronda de Azkue, 1
48902 Barakaldo - Bizkaia
The coordinating node working group consists of:
Coordinating Node Manager
- Phone: +34 944 536 890
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure compliance with current legislation
To maintain a record of all Biobank activities
To guarantee the quality, safety and traceability of the data and biological samples stored in the Biobank and the procedures associated with the operation thereof.
To draft, together with the Basque Biobank's operator, an annual activity report, which will be submitted to the authority that authorised creation of the biobank
To respond to any request for information from the BIOEF Board or Joint Commissions.
To draft the Biobank's good practice guidelines
To draft the specifications report describing the characteristics of the collections, the inclusion criteria and purpose for which the collection has been formed, the means by which the historic collection has been collected and the information that can be associated with each sample.
To deal with questions or complaints concerning the Biobank.
- Phone: +34 944 53 68 90
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Biobank secretarial duties
- Supporting the Biobank's director and technical coordinator
- Managing sample requests received via the IT system
- Managing the import and export of biological samples
- Managing sample transfer agreements
- Passing project and provision approvals to the CREC
- Managing sample deposits
- Managing sample incorporations
- User support
- Neurological tissue donation program
- Maintenance of the sample management IT system
- Phone: +34 944 536 830
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordination between applicant and depositary to establish collaborative studies.
- Drafting of budgets to cover sample collection, processing and provision costs.
- Dissemination of the Biobank to the scientific community.
- Launch of sample collection programs.
- Development of sample processing and storage techniques.
- Supporting the Scientific Director during drafting of the annual report.
- Maintaining the Biobank's operational guidelines.
- Managing the implementation of quality systems.
- Managing sample collection for clinical trials via the Biobank.
- Managing the web page.
- Supporting the Scientific Director in managing the Biobank.
Biobanking R&D Coordinator
- Phone: +34 944 535 755
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Managing and coordinating biobanking R&D projects
- Searching for funding sources
- Managing and maintaining the operational guidelines
- Head of Quality Testing
- Phone: +34 944 536 823
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing human and material resources.
- Invoicing services and sample provisions.
- Purchasing management.
- Internal documentation records.
- Recording Biobank activity in the media.
- Managing development of the Biobank's IT system.
- Monitoring appropriate use of the samples and submission of final reports.
- Managing news items on the Biobank's web page.
- Supporting the Biobank's secretary.